In looking for inquires and finding the relevant buyers of your industry you need to have faith in yourself. While preparing the summary of the day for my client I have to sum up all the activities performed in order to get the most relevant buyer from the industry. Your luck counts a lot in this but only if you work hard. Someone has rightly said that you need to do smart hard work these days.

My client told me that one of his current clients for pop up canopy outdoor tents he meet by luck. It was a trip to Africa when he starts chatting with that person sitting next him. He found that he is a CFO of a large marketing and advertising firm. Since then he is getting business n regular basis from that client.  My Chinese client called it his destiny, yesterday he said that you have the attitude to find that good client  who can bring good business to us, you have cost time too now you only need some luck to get one and some serious luck. I now all geared up and charged looking for that one big client who is in my fate, so lets kee the spirit up and do some smart work to get what’s in our fate.

Leave a Reply