Its been a while I am working for the promotion of my client product popup canopy outdoor tents.  My daily activity is to find the right target market for my member. When you marketing a B-B product you need to find and focus the right target market so as to get the relevant inquire and a valuable traffic. 

My experience is that in a B-B market buyers come up with certain specification. Unlike the consumer market most of them exactly know what they need. They also have a target price in their mind. The business buyers usually come and communicate with you if they think that you are giving them the prices they are looking for.

They settle the price first then come to other negotiation such as payment mode and terms, quality inspection etc. There primary focus is to save the cost and therefore they try to give time to only those suppliers who give them a cost which is okay for them. 
popup canopy, popup canopy tent, folding tent, promotional folding tent, promotional popup canopy, tent, canopy
Popup canopy tent

As in my case the buyers usually ask for the price of a popup canopy and then if he finds the price relevant to his target price he replies me back. But the equation starts balancing only when the prices are matched from both the side.

Leave a Reply