canopy tent, popup canopy tent, promotional popup canopy, social media marketing, promotional folding tent, pop up canopy outdoor tents, canopy, portable beach canopy tents, solar panel tent,

solar panel tent

 The day starts with the scrum meeting as I represent my team lead in that session due his absence. It was a nice experience. I got a chance to share some aspects about my product line of portable beach canopy tents. As the debate was about how different industries behave differently in a business to business selling environment. I told them about the latest trend in the market and what are the challenges and how the market is getting more competitive.

solar panel tent

The meeting ends up with some positive changes in the work schedule. My client was online and waiting for me to come. Yesterday I have shared with him one interesting email about a requirement of pagoda tent. The buyer has asked us to provide him with solar panel tents. My client was asking some details as he is also very keen to know the details. I searched some online information for him and shared that info with him. Fortunately I found some pictures there too. It was a nice experience to know that there are so many changes which have occurred during this period of time.

As well as Chinese people are ready to manufacture everything you show them or even just give them an idea and they will get it done for you. My client’s company is one of the examples. They have never made tents like this before but they are now in contact with the company who is willing to get this product.

1 comments:

  1. Here's how to cut your power bill up to 75%:

    Want to know how to easily produce all of the green energy you could ever want right at home?

    And you will be able to make your home totally immune from power outages, blackouts, and energy grid outages
    so even if everyone else in your area (or even the whole country) loses power, you won’t.

    READ MORE: DIY HOME ENERGY

    ReplyDelete